- What are functions?
- Using functions as objects
- Understanding call-and-apply invocation
- Using the arguments parameter
- Returning values
- Understanding hosting and variable scope
- Chaining module method calls
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Function Invocation
3. Using Functions
Next steps1m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.