- Style guides
- Modern deployment tools
- Better ways to declare variables
- Removing unused variables
- Assigning values
- Creating arrays and objects using literals
- Typecasting strings, numbers, and Booleans
- Comparing values appropriately
- Adding parentheses to clarify logic
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Web Applications with Ajaxwith Sasha Vodnik1h 31m Intermediate
Processing and Interchanging JSON Datawith Sasha Vodnik1h 27m Intermediate
1. Why Best Practices?
2. Declaring Variables
3. Assigning Values
4. Type Casting
5. Comparing Values
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.