- Using modern deployment tools
- Working with ESLint
- Creating easy-to-read comments
- Using commas consistently
- Standardizing line length in your code
- Using a consistent format for blocks
- Choosing and implementing a standard indent
Skill Level Intermediate
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
Set up your environment3m 22s
1. Why Best Practices?
2. Creating Comments
3. Using Punctuation
4. Using Spacing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.