It can use the function keyword to create a copy of…an object with the variables from the function as its properties.…So let's take a look at how you would do that.…I'll come over to my code here, and remember…I have the index.html file just calling the script file.…And here's my script.js document.…So what we're going to do is create…a variable called Dog, and this is going to be a function.…Now this Dog function is going to just…have two variables called name and also breed.…
- What are functions?
- Using functions as objects
- Understanding call-and-apply invocation
- Using the arguments parameter
- Returning values
- Understanding hosting and variable scope
- Chaining module method calls