So sometimes when you're getting a measurement,…you will get the float value,…
- Understanding the Performance APIs
- Navigation Timing
- Calculate milestones in the Performance Timeline
- Measuring the timing of navigation, resources, servers, and more
- Reading network and device information
- Optimizing code
Skill Level Advanced
Designing Websites for Performancewith Brian Wood43m 32s Appropriate for all
1. Reactive Web Performance
2. Performance Basics
3. Measure Performance
4. Decision-Making Helpers
5. Execute Code More Efficiently
Next steps1m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.