Join Emma Saunders for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of DC.js for Data Science Essential Training.
- [Narrator] I really hope you've enjoyed this course…on dimensional charting.…If you'd like to take your learning forwards,…I recommend you have a look at the two languages…that underpinned dc, crossfilter and d3.…Learning crossfilter can help your understanding…of the data aspect of dc, and learning d3…can help with data visualization and advanced graphics.…Crossfilter and d3 also work well together,…independently of dc.…So altogether, they're a great combination.…Good luck.…
- Downloading and setting up DC.js
- Building dashboards
- Making charts: bar, area, pie, bubble, boxplot, and series
- Applying graphical filtering
- Working with dates
- Restyling dashboards
- Using D3 charts in a DC dashboard
- Linking charts together
Skill Level Intermediate
Crossfilter for Data Science Essential Trainingwith Emma Saunders1h 33m Intermediate
D3.js Essential Training for Data Scientistswith Emma Saunders4h 38m Intermediate
Data Visualization Tips and Trickswith Matt Francis2h 14m Intermediate
1. Preparing to Code in DC
2. Individual Charts
3. Making Advanced Charts
4. Building a Dashboard
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.