That makes it kind of convenient because we don't have…to keep on building the same functionality for different things.…The way that we do this is by linking an object's prototype object to another.…This is going to make more sense with an example.…So let's go ahead and go to our code.…I'm going to recreate the Dog function again.…So…Dog equals function, and it's going to have a couple of variables.…And then I'm going to create a Dog here, first Dog equals new Dog.…
- What are functions?
- Using functions as objects
- Understanding call-and-apply invocation
- Using the arguments parameter
- Returning values
- Understanding hosting and variable scope
- Chaining module method calls