- The exercise files for this course are broken down by chapter and video. Some of the examples look similar when loaded in the browser, but have some differences for the purpose of illustrating some debugging concept. A few of the examples will be best run through a local web server, which will involve copying files into the webroot of your local server. When the time comes, we'll talk through those. One example targets Node.js so if you don't have that installed and want to follow along, you'll need to download it from nodejs.org. Otherwise you should be able to open the folder for a particular video and open the index.html file in your browser of choice, and proceed with the examples.
- Understanding the need for a debugger
- Debuggers in web browsers
- Basic debugger concepts
- Debugging the use of a jQuery plugin
- Remote debugging on an Android device
- Debugging a node application in WebStorm
- Using a debugger as a learning tool on a live site