- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. The Exercise Files folder contains a directory for each chapter in this course that uses files, starting with chapter four. Subfolders for each chapter contain the files for the specified video, so 04-02 contains the files for chapter four, video two. The Start folder contains the files you should use to work through the tasks in the video. The Finish folder contains the same files with all of the tasks in the video completed.
If you get stuck, or just can't get a step to work, the Finish files can be a great way to check your work or to see the finished product in action. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device or a set-top device, or if your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
- Replacing jQuery Ajax requests with Fetch requests
- Implementing data binding
- Replacing simple animations
- Ensuring backwards compatibility