- How the Ethereum blockchain differs from bitcoin
- What smart contracts are and how they work
- Creating a smart contract from scratch in Solidity
- Using Truffle to test smart contracts
- Using web3.js to interact with the blockchain
- Deploying resources in Swarm
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Drew] Hi, I'm Drew Falkman. I'm a product manager, I'm a technologist, and I'm a developer that's been developing applications for a couple decades now. I help code the first wave of internet applications. I architected apps for mobile adoption. And I've seen and I'm inspired by the same world changing possibilities since discovering bitcoin in 2012 and watching the birth of ethereum. Blockchain and digital ledger technology is currently the cutting edge. We're in the early stages of cryptocurrencies in decentralized applications, and there's so much room to innovate and create applications that will change how we interact with applications and how we interact with money.
Finally, we're gonna look at how to deploy and test our contracts and DApps and put them out to the ethereum network. I'm really excited to introduce you to the world of ethereum and give you the skills you need to dive in and start creating your own decentralized blockchain apps.