- [Instructor] It will be using a new scene file…for this chapter to illustrate the three js…post processing capabilities a bit better.…You can find this file among the exercise files.…To be able to add post processing effects to our scene,…we need to use the effect composer object.…Effect composer allows us to add multiple effect passes…to our scene creating an effects stack.…Since effect composer is not officially part…of the three js library, we need to install it separately.…You can find the necessary files for it…under the post processing folder…inside the the three js github report.…
Effect composer relies on several dependencies…to be able to function properly…these are the render pass, copy shader, and shader pass.…I have already downloaded these files,…and they're included in the lib folder of the project files.…They're currently being loaded in the scene file…through these lines.…Now in our scene file we can instant it to effect composer,…and create our first effect pass using the render pass.…So here underneath the render,…
- Building a simple scene
- Creating three.js 3D objects
- Adding light and shadows
- Animating with Tween.js
- Working with materials and textures
- Editing and importing geometries
- Creating a particle system
- Post-processing with effects and shaders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Simple Scene
2. Three.js Scene Object
5. Materials and Textures
Next steps1m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.