It sort of creates libraries of things…that you can use across different websites.…Now the first thing you do whenever you…create any module is create a namespace for it.…Namespacing allows you to protect any variables that you…have in your modules from any global scoped variables.…This is really important because in any module,…you might be using some variables that are…already used by other things in that application.…
- What are functions?
- Using functions as objects
- Understanding call-and-apply invocation
- Using the arguments parameter
- Returning values
- Understanding hosting and variable scope
- Chaining module method calls