Doug Winnie shows how to create conditional tests using the if, else if and else statements. In addition, Doug introduces the Boolean variable type that can store values of true or false, and equality operators that compare two values and returns an evaluation of a Boolean true or false that can be used for a conditional test.
- Setting up your development environment
- Working with values and variables
- Using and customizing functions
- Creating conditional tests
- Using loops
- Creating and changing arrays