- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
Here's how it works. We start by saying switch and then in the …parenthesis we put an expression that we want to evaluate. …Most of the time when you see switch statements, this will take the form of …just a variable, but sometimes it will be a full expression. …But in any case, it needs to evaluate down to something you can check down below. …So, typically what you'll see is a variable and then you're checking some …
- Enabling Firebug and web inspectors
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning a variable
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Understanding variable scope
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
Our friend, the text editor3m 35s
2. Variables and Types
3. Objects, Arrays, and More
4. Operators and Control Structures
5. Iterating with Loops
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.