- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Let's go ahead and finish out our application.…We're going to use the library called Resemble.js…to do the actual image comparison.…If you take a look down here…on the How can I use it? section,…you'll see that you can do two different things here.…Use the library to do image analysis…which would be useful if you were trying to analyze…every one of the pixels or do some simple image comparison…which is what we want to do.…Here when you retrieve the data,…you can find out whether or not the percentage match…is a certain percentage and then do something…with that information, as well as get information…on whether or not the dimensions are the same…for the original and the image…that you were comparing against.…
Let's go ahead and add that into our app.…I'm going to come up here…and modify this compareImages function…that I created earlier.…We're going to perform another AJAX request.…We'll create a variable here, call it xhr…and that's going to be a new XMLHttpRequest…just like before.…We'll go ahead and prepare by doing the xhr.onload function…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.