- [Instructor] I'm back in the code in 03_07.…And, to this code, we are going…to have a discussion regarding requests and responses.…So, let's say that we have, for example,…in our html, at one point,…we are going to add a button here that will post some data.…So it will send some data to the server using fetch,…or it can be also ajax like old-fashioned xml http request.…
So I'm going to post some data.…I will create, in my index.html inside on a script tag,…postData, and we're going to use the fetch api.…That api is available today on most browsers.…So, we're going to fetch this, for example, to an api…that it's going to be receiving our data,…and we're going to specify that it's going…to have the method POST.…
It can also be PUT.…And the body, the actual content that we're going to send,…it can be a string, it can be a json,…it can be blobs or binary data, anything will work.…So, for example, we can send some json,…with some data inside, for example, an array of countries.…Chile, USA,…and, let's add here, China.…
- Service worker life cycle
- Registering service workers
- Handling service worker events
- Updating service workers
- Acting as a network proxy
- Configuring cache storage
- Communicating with clients
- Optimizing web performance
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A New Citizen for the Web
2. Work with Service Workers
3. Acting as a Network Proxy
4. Cache Storage
5. Work with APIs in the Service Worker
6. Tips and Tricks for Web Performance
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.