This challenge asks you to use techniques you just learned to refactor other sections of the code. Viewers will have the opportunity to look for additional areas where they can apply the bind technique and restructure for clarity.
- [Narrator] It's time to look at our code…and see if we can refactor a bit.…We've passed parameters to the Deck object…and its functions.…Can you refactor the code to pass "this"…into a "call" on the buildDeck function instead?…
- Working with prototype and dynamic elements
- Using bind, call, and apply
- Using the Fisher–Yates formula
- When to use e.preventDefault() and when to avoid it
- Drag-and-drop life cycle
- Using prototypical inheritance to optimize your code
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 1/16/2019. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: propagation and drag and drop.