Join Michael Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Building for production, part of Learning Vue.js.
- [Instructor] One final thing I wanna…make sure you know how to do is…create a production-ready version of this application.…We saw that by itself this index.html page…won't be able to display anything…without the help of the Vue CLI dev server…since there's no script tag here until the page is served.…So, when you're ready to deploy this app to production,…you'll need to run npm run build.…This is gonna add a deployable version…to the dist folder under asteroids.…
To prove that this can work,…let's go ahead and just replace all instances…of equal slash with equals using control H.…
- Adding Vue to a webpage
- Thinking declaratively with data binding
- Methods and event handling
- Adding dynamic style and class attributes
- Using CSS transitions and animations
- Using Vue components
- Vue CLI
Skill Level Intermediate
Web Programming Foundationswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen58m 44s Beginner
What you should know1m 29s
1. The Simplest Form
2. Essential Directives, Options, and Tools
3. Enhancing User Interfaces
4. Vue Components
Next steps2m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.