But just to give you a preview, it'll be things like this. So I'll make two variables, I'll say, my first variable will be my location. And we'll assign it to Graz, that's a city in Austria. And we'll make a second variable, my other location, and we'll put in Los Angeles. So now we have two variables, once called My Location and the other called My Other Location. And now I can ask a question of Java Script.
So, that's why these are important. So, that's a look at what Booleans are, there true and false, and how they're important in terms of answering questions in your programs.
- Enabling Firebug and web inspectors
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning a variable
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Understanding variable scope