Learn about special conventions and features when dynamically adding classes and style properties.
- [Instructor] Next we'll look at several different ways…that you can bind to the style attribute.…View treats these types of bindings a little differently…in order to help us manage them…more efficiently as you'll see.…In the exercise files in the Chapter One,…Video Seven start folder, you'll find style.html…with a shell of a view app that should be familiar by now.…The first thing I want to do is just…create a div and show you how you can bind…to the style attribute with colon style.…
Also, just like with any other type of bound attribute,…I can use properties from my data object.…For instance, if I had a property…called myFontSize with a value of 24,…
In this course, Michael Sullivan introduces the Vue framework, explains which problems it aims to solve, and shows how to add Vue to a new or existing webpage. Michael examines a Vue instance and its lifecycle, and shows simple and advanced data binding techniques along with how to manage CSS related attributes dynamically and handle user input and events. After he covers the key concepts and basic conventions of Vue, Michael dives into its component system, which can help you create modular, reusable code, and shows how to use the vue-router plugin to set up a single-page application with client-side routing.
- Creating a Vue app
- Applying control logic
- Binding to the style attribute and class attribute
- Reviewing the features of a Vue instance
- Registering and using Vue components
- Installing vue-cli and webpack
- Understanding the Vue app skeleton