- [Instructor] For any non-trivial animation,…you might need to build an animation rig.…An animation rig consists of helper objects…to facilitate the animation process.…It can be really simple,…like the one we will be building in this chapter…for camera animation,…but this can be really complex as well,…for the case of more involving types of animation,…like character animation.…For that kind of an animation,…you would probably need to use a dedicated…3D animation software to do the rigging.…In fact, visual effects companies have…entire departments that are dedicated…to rigging of geometry…for animation purposes.…
In this case, I would like to build a simple animation rig…that will help with certain kinds of animation…for the camera.…In particular, I will build a rig…that would make moving the camera around the scene…easier.…So, let's get started.…I will start off by removing the existing…transformations on the camera.…Moving forwards, we will control the camera…by using our animation rig.…So I will find the transformations on the camera,…
- Building a simple scene
- Creating three.js 3D objects
- Adding light and shadows
- Animating with Tween.js
- Working with materials and textures
- Editing and importing geometries
- Creating a particle system
- Post-processing with effects and shaders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Simple Scene
2. Three.js Scene Object
5. Materials and Textures
Next steps1m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.