Join Michael Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding dynamic style attributes, part of Learning Vue.js.
- Now we'll take a brief look…at how we can use Vue's dynamic binding capabilities…to control in-line style attributes in our elements.…We could try to add zebra stripes to the table rows…to make them easier to see…but that's even simpler with pure CSS…and you can get it almost for free…by adding Bootstraps table-striped class here…which we might as well do now.…Instead, what we'll do is imagine that we're actually…working on updating this asteroid data…and we want any asteroids that still need…close approach data to be entered into the system…to be highlighted for us.…
However, since some properties are hyphenated…and hyphens aren't allowed in object key names…
- Adding Vue to a webpage
- Thinking declaratively with data binding
- Methods and event handling
- Adding dynamic style and class attributes
- Using CSS transitions and animations
- Using Vue components
- Vue CLI
Skill Level Intermediate
Web Programming Foundationswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen58m 44s Beginner
What you should know1m 29s
1. The Simplest Form
2. Essential Directives, Options, and Tools
3. Enhancing User Interfaces
4. Vue Components
Next steps2m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.