- Property and binding data types
- Building a BMI calculator using bindings
- Observables and listeners
- FXCollections and ObservableLists
- What is a JavaBean?
- TableView with a JavaBean
- Images and media in JavaFX
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Neelam] Have you used or created an application that was uninformative or too passive? Well, JavaFX helps you overcome those issues because it offers a rich library to make dynamic, informative and responsive applications. We will develop two such applications that will demonstrate how the Model-View-Controller pattern can be implemented with data that changes dynamically with the user interface. I am Neelam, and I have worked in the software field for over 30 years.
I'm excited to guide you through some interesting features of JavaFX. Let's get started.