Join David Gassner for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Advanced Java Programming.
Hi, David here again. Thanks for sitting with me through Java Advanced Training.…The goal of this course is to help you advance your knowledge and usage of Java whether you're…building web applications for deployment on Java Enterprise Edition servers, mobile apps…for Android-powered devices, or are working in any other Java-powered application environment.…As I mentioned in the course's introduction, we'll be offering more content on Java programming.…Let us know which aspects of the language or which specific application architectures…you're most interested in.…
Thanks again for watching and happy programming. ……
- Installing Java on Windows and Mac OS X
- Installing Eclipse
- Using new features such as simplified generics
- Working with advanced class structures (member, local inner, etc.)
- Using the Reflection API
- Navigating inheritance trees
- Managing unordered and ordered sets
- Peeking and polling with queues
- Testing and error handling
- Managing files and directories
- Working with I/O streams
- Next steps with Java
Skill Level Advanced
1. Getting Started
2. Java 7 New Features
3. Using Advanced Class Structures
4. Using the Reflection API
5. More of the Collections Framework
6. Testing and Advanced Exception Handling
Using the finally keyword5m 40s
7. Managing Files and Directories in Java 7
8. Working with I/O Streams
9. Working with Multi-threading
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.