Join Charles Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Java for Data Scientists Essential Training.
- [Instructor] This is a beginner and intermediate course, so I'm not assuming that you have any experience with Java. Although it will be useful if you have had some experience with computers and programming, it is not a prerequisite for this course. Regardless of your prior experience with programming or Java I encourage you to complete the exercise files that are included with this course.
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.