Learn about three types of testing: unit, acceptance, and integration tests.
- [Instructor] As an overview there were two types of tests,…black box or functional tests,…and white box or transparent tests.…In black box testing, the people who write the test code…and the people who write the applications code…are different people, often they work on different teams.…In white box testing, the people who write the test code…and the people who write the applications code…are the same people.…In this course, we will only discuss white box testing…and we will illustrate how to write…both test code and applications code.…
I'll show you how to create a simple Java class…and a simple test class.…Later in the course, we'll explain how to use IntelliJ…and discuss in depth how to write Java code.…For now, this will serve as an overview and an introduction…to the testing term Red, Green Refactoring.…If you would like to follow along, you will need…to have successfully installed IntelliJ…as we described in Installing Software.…There are several ways that you can open IntelliJ.…
If you pin the icon to the taskbar during the installation,…
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.