Join Raghavendra Dixit for an in-depth discussion in this video Tree traversal: Post order, part of Introduction to Data Structures & Algorithms in Java.
- [Instructor] Post-Order Traversal is also very similar.…Just add the order of traversal in description.…And, in this case, traverse the left sub tree first,…then the right sub tree, and finally, visit the root mode.…Similarly, if we are dealing with a more complex…binary tree, a post-order traversal will look like this.…
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Why study data structures and algorithms?
- How to calculate the time complexity
- Using Big O notation
- Using basic sorting and search algorithms
- Searching elements in unordered arrays and ordered arrays
- Implementing a linked list in Java
- Implementing stacks using arrays
- Queues using arrays
- Binary search trees
- Representing heaps using arrays
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Algorithms
2. Analysis of Algorithms
3. Basic Sorting and Search Algorithms
4. Linked Lists
5. Stacks and Queues
7. Binary Search Trees
8. More Sorting Algorithms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.