Join Ketkee Aryamane for an in-depth discussion in this video Run and test the ManagedExecutorService application, part of Java EE: Concurrency and Multithreading.
- Now let us test this application.…So what we're going to do is,…we are going to make sure that the server is started.…Yes, the server is started already…and the thing is that as and when…you make changes to all the files,…it will do the hot deployment so it will deploy the changes…as well on to the server.…So if you want to just verify that,…check it out.…So if I let's say, have a space here…and I save my file,…yeah, so that's what the server is doing.…It has gone ahead and re-deployed all my changes.…So the project is clean and well…and it's deployed on the server.…Now let's access the restful bean part…for the report resource.…
So the url is reports here…so lets go to the postman tool.…So this initial base URI part will remain same.…This part is going to change…because we are accessing a different restful bean.…So lets say, reports and see what happens.…Okay, we get a…message right, let's go ahead and check the server.…Yes, the report is generated for all the bank accounts.…Lets also go and look under the reports folder.…
- What is concurrency?
- Processes and threads in Java SE
- Java EE concurrency APIs
- Working with the ManagedExecutorService, ManagedScheduledExecutorService, ManagedThreadFactory, and ContextService APIs
- Defining data access object (DAO) classes
- Adding methods to DAO classes
- Writing REST classes
- Creating custom thread factories
- Creating contextual proxies
- JTA transactions and concurrency
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Contexts and Dependency Injectionwith Alex Theedom1h 43m Intermediate
Java EE: Design Patterns and Architecturewith Alex Theedom2h 44m Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSP)with Ketkee Aryamane6h 14m Intermediate
1. Overview and Setup
2. Processes and Threads
3. Executor API
4. Java EE Concurrency APIs
5. Concurrency and Transactions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.