In this course, learn how to build high-performance, browser-based apps using GWT. Kyle Gower-Winter introduces you to GWT, explaining the benefits of using this toolkit to build dynamic web pages. To help you practice what you learn, he shows how to build a simple foreign exchange rate application. Plus, Kyle covers managing AJAX events on the client, handling UI action events, debugging code, and more.
- Creating and running a GWT application
- Working with GWT widgets and UiBinder
- Manage AJAX events on the client
- Using a GWT RequestBuilder object
- Debugging in the browser
- Setting breakpoints and inspecting variables
- Running locally in production mode