Join Kathryn Hodge for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of First Look: Java 10 and Java 11.
- [Kathryn] Now you know some of the features…coming with Java 10 and Java 11.…For more details on these changes,…check open Open JDK, JDK 10 and JDK 11 websites,…as well as the Oracle JDK Documentation page.…In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Instagram…@blondiebytes, so it's blondie and then B-Y-T-E-S,…and check out my other courses on LinkedIn Learning.…Have fun building.…
- Local variable type inferences
- Garbage collection improvements
- Application class-data sharing
- Thread-local handshakes
- Standardizing the HTTP client
- JVM improvements
Skill Level Intermediate
Java Essential Training: Objects and APIswith David Gassner2h 46m Intermediate
Java Essential Training: Syntax and Structurewith David Gassner3h 9m Intermediate
What you should know2m 17s
1. New to Java 10
2. New to Java 11
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.