Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning NetBeans.
- [Reynald] Thanks for joining me for learning NetBeans.…I hope that you are very comfortable…with the important features of this great IDE.…It takes practice to get good at some of the features…to really leverage its power,…but the more time you spend with it, like anything else,…the easier it'll be.…Again, I'd like to urge you…to frequently check out the new features coming out…with NetBeans and especially the Community Corner…which is on the start page that we talked about earlier…in the course.…
Also, do check out some of my other courses,…like the one I did on Visual Studio Code,…which is a powerful code editor,…but a little bit more lightweight than a full-blown IDE.…Always feel free to follow me on Twitter @reynaldadolphe.…If you like this course,…definitely leave some feedback.…Once again, this is Reynald signing off.…
- What is NetBeans?
- Creating templates
- Importing and exporting projects
- Debugging code
- Creating a project
- Creating a GridPane layout
- Creating the UI
- Deploying and executing an app
- Organizing the environment
Skill Level Beginner
1. Intro to NetBeans
2. Templates, Projects, and Debugging
3. Managing Services
4. Desktop Development: JavaFX
5. Web Development - PrimeFaces
6. Working with Clean Code
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.