Join Alex Theedom for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of JSON Processing with Java EE.
- [Narrator] I hope you have enjoyed this JSON processing…with Java EE course,…and that you feel prepared to take on the challenges…of using JSONP in your next application.…For a broad overview of the most important APIs…in the Java Enterprise Edition ecosystem,…take a look at my course, Learning Java Enterprise Edition.…Finally, if you want to advance your knowledge…of Enterprise Java even further,…you can follow me on Twitter @ReadLearnCode,…or find me on Linkedin under my name, Alex Theedom.…And you can stay up to date by visiting my blog,…readlearncode.com,…where you'll find more information about my book,…Professional Java EE Design Patterns.…
Finally, I would like to introduce you to two ways…that you can get involved with the Java EE platform…and help support it.…Firstly, you should consider becoming…a JCP associate member.…Membership offers you the chance to become…a permanent part of the Java platform's history,…by contributing your work and recommendations…to the various standard specifications themselves.…
In this course, discover how to use the Java Enterprise Edition (EE) JSON-Processing API. With its two programming models, JSON-Processing is one of the simplest ways to generate, query, and parse JSON data, and you'll find that implementing it in your projects is quick and easy. Join Alex Theedom as he covers an array of topics, including how to use both the object model and the streaming model, how to traverse a JSON structure, and how to parse JSON data using the extensive builder APIs. When you wrap up this course, you'll be ready to develop with this essential and powerful API.
- Working with JSON and Java
- JSON-Processing API features
- The Java EE JSON object model
- Creating a model from a JSON string
- Building a JSON model
- Traversing the JSON model
- Outputting the JSON model to a data stream
- Parsing and writing JSON data
Skill Level Intermediate
Java EE: Servlets and JavaServer Faceswith Patrick Royal2h 11m Intermediate
Java Platforms Compared: SE vs EE vs MEwith Peggy Fisher25m 38s Intermediate
WebSocket Programming with Java EEwith Alex Theedom1h 29m Intermediate
1. JSON and Java
Work with JSON and Java3m 57s
2. JSON-Processing API Features
3. The Java EE JSON Object Model
4. The Java EE JSON Streaming Model
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.