This course was designed to help you understand how to use JUnit to help with your Java unit testing needs. Don’t forget that you can use JUnit with several of the popular Java IDEs including NetBeans, Eclipse and IntelliJ. It can also be used if you favor text editors and command line programming.
- [Peggy] Don't forget that you can use JUnit…with several of the popular Java IDEs,…including NetBeans, Eclipse, and IntelliJ.…It can also be used if you favor text editors…and command line programming.…I hope you've enjoyed the course and now…have a better understanding of using the framework JUnit…to help with your Java Unit testing needs.…
- What is JUnit?
- Comparing values with assertions
- Using JUnit with different Java IDEs
- Creating basic unit tests
- Testing for exception handling
- Creating parameterized tests