Join Charles Kelly for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Java for Data Scientists Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I hope that you have enjoyed this course…and you will find the material valuable…in your career as a data scientist.…If you're interested in data science…and the Python ecosystem, you may enjoy these courses.…NumPy Data Science Essential Training,…and Pandas for Data Science.…If you've enjoyed this course,…you may also enjoy my upcoming course,…MongoDB Database Essentials for Data Scientists.…In this course, I'll show you how to use IntelliJ,…objective-oriented Java, libraries,…regular expressions and reflection,…with the Java Enterprise Edition and MongoDB databases…to create powerful data science applications…that can run on a single computer, on a local area network,…or on a commercial cloud network.…
I hope that you will join me for these courses.…Thanks for watching this course.…
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.