Join Peggy Fisher for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning JavaFX GUI Development.
- [Voiceover] Well that was JavaFX GUI Development.…We covered a lot of information…with challenges along the way.…I hope you've enjoyed the course.…There are many other great videos on Lynda.com…to continue adding to your toolbox…of programming skills.…Most importantly remember to always be…a life long learner, keep programming,…and have fun while doing it.…Check back often to see what new and exciting courses…that are waiting for you to dive in and explore.…Thanks for your time, I hope to see you again.…
- What is JavaFX?
- Creating a simple JavaFX program
- Drawing lines, shapes, and text
- Applying effects
- Adding and animating images and charts
- Customizing interfaces with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with JavaFX
2. Sample Applications
4. User Interface Components
6. Custom UIs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.