Join Peggy Fisher for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Java Essential Training for Students.
- That was "Java Essential Training for Students."…We covered a lot of information…with challenges along the way.…I hope you've enjoyed the course.…There are many other great videos on Lynda.com…to continue honing your programming skills.…Specifically, you should take a look…at the Code Clinic series for Java.…That series will give you some insight as to how…our authors solve problems with various languages.…Most importantly, remember to always be a lifelong learner,…keep programming, and have fun while doing it.…
Thanks for your time.…I hope to see you again.…
- Getting started with parsing
- Reviewing data types
- Using decisions
- Creating user-defined methods
- Command-line debugging
- Exploring the Java API
- Creating and instantiating classes
- Working with interfaces
- Storing items with arrays
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: How can I make my debugger function like the author’s?
1. Command Level Programming
2. Basics Review
4. Java API
5. Simulations and Algorithm Analysis
6. Classes and Objects
7. More on Classes
8. Data Structures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.