Join Peggy Fisher for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Java (2015).
- Well, that was Up and Running with Java. I hope that I sparked an interest in learning more about Java. Most importantly, remember to always be a life long learner. Keep programming, and have fun while doing it. I hope you enjoyed the course. I certainly had a lot of fun making it. If you want to dive deeper into Java, check out Java Essential training here at lynda.com. You should also take a look at the Code Clinic series for Java also here at lynda.com. That series gives you some insight as to how our authors solve problems with various languages.
Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you again.
- Downloading and exploring NetBeans
- Understanding Java basics: data types, strings, arrays, and more
- Controlling flow with functions and loops
- Creating classes
- Sorting and searching arrays
- Manipulating files
- Handling errors
- Building GUIs
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Java Basics
3. Flow of Control
4. Classes and Objects
5. Beyond the Basics
6. File Manipulation
7. Graphical User Interface Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.