Learn how to design and implement HashMaps for magic cubes.
- [Instructor] The code in the…MagicCubesCharacteristics class…encapsulates calculations based upon the values…for the number of dimensions,…the order of a magic hypercube,…and an adjacency matrix.…The constructor within this class calls two methods.…The first is validateOrder.…This ensures that the number order…that we pass as a parameter is an odd number.…The reason for this is that this algorithm…only works for magic hypercubes whose order…is an odd number.…
The second method is prepareCharacteristics.…Let's scroll down and examine that.…Here we can prepare the values…for derivedTotalCells, maximumValue,…and the remainder of these that you see here.…Let's examine one in particular.…Let's go to preparePolynomialBase.…I'm pressing down the Control key…and I'm going to this location.…The reason this is important is because…when we use ordinary numbers,…the least significant digit is on the right.…
Proceeding from right to left, we have a ones digit,…a tens digit, a hundreds digit, et cetera,…however, this is the reverse.…
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.