Learn how to get started with the MicroProfile specifications. Learn about the different specifications included in the most recent release.
- [Narrator] The MicroProfile community provide … a few different starting points for you to get going. … Every open source project with an implementation, of course, … has its own documentation. … The MicroProfile IO website and GitHub Pages are also … a great place to start. … There you can find the latest specifications and updates … about what is happening in the community. … Finally, there is an application generator … on start.microprofile.io. … If you click Starter "Beta," on the website it takes you … to the generator. … The generator has options for different versions, … different implementations, and whether you want to include … example code in your application. … It is currently in beta, but it is worth taking a look at. … We will focus on the Open Liberty implementation. … Open Liberty provides lots of online guides that … step through adding the various MicroProfile specifications … to your application. … These guides also come with handy GitHub repositories … showing the start and ending points. …
- Installing Docker
- Running an application with Docker
- Deploying an application to Kubernetes
- Adding custom metrics
- Collecting and visualizing metrics
- Enabling distributed tracing