Through a real-world example, learn how to expose an existing third-party .NET UI component for Java developers with natural strongly typed interfaces, and use it in a Java desktop application. Use an open-source .NET Gantt chart available from GitHub and embed it in Java AWT Frame.
- Installing IDEs and Javonet
- Why should Java and .NET integrate?
- Challenges and benefits of native integration
- When to consider using native integration
- Using .NET C# instance methods from Java
- Using .NET enums in your Java project
- Subscribing .NET events from Java
- Fields and properties
- Debugging .NET code called from Java
- Reviewing real-world scenarios
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Environment Setup
2. Java Meets .NET
When to go native1m 59s
3. Java and .NET Integration: Basic
4. Java and .NET Integration: Advanced
5. Real-World Scenarios
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.