Reynald demonstrates the ability to have UI components from .NET and Java work together. He has you review use execute code on the .NET side. He then has you implement its functionality in the Eclipse IDE from Java project with AWT UI, by using the DLL generated in .NET.
- Installing IDEs and Javonet
- Why should Java and .NET integrate?
- Challenges and benefits of native integration
- When to consider using native integration
- Using .NET C# instance methods from Java
- Using .NET enums in your Java project
- Subscribing .NET events from Java
- Fields and properties
- Debugging .NET code called from Java
- Reviewing real-world scenarios
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Environment Setup
2. Java Meets .NET
When to go native1m 59s
3. Java and .NET Integration: Basic
4. Java and .NET Integration: Advanced
5. Real-World Scenarios
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.