Learn the features of the IntelliJ editor.
- [Instructor] In this video, we will explore…techniques for using IntelliJ's editor…effectively and efficiently.…The first technique that we'll examine…is using the gutter area, which is located vertically…along the left edge of your editor.…Depending upon your settings,…you may or may not have line numbers…within the gutter area.…This symbol can be used for code folding.…Alternatively, you can use…Control, Shift, and the plus sign on your keyboard,…and Control + Shift + Minus to fold the code.…
Information about the file currently being edited…is shown at the bottom of the editor.…In this case, we're looking at line nine, column two.…The lock symbol indicates whether or not…a particular piece of code of a file is available…for editing or whether it is locked.…In this case, we can toggle the read-only attribute.…The status bar will also indicate…when IntelliJ is performing a currently, lengthy…operation, such as building an index.…
While performing lengthy operations,…some of IntelliJ's features, such as navigation,…
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.