Go through the process of wrapping up the final steps of building the application and the executing it. Learn about the benefits of using this approach to create a CRUD application.
- [Narrator] To deploy and run our app,…let's highlight our project…and I will choose Chrome as my browser…and then run our project.…You can see some work is being done at the bottom here,…and now some deploying has begun…and here is the homepage of our application.…So let's click on Show All Customer Items,…I'll close out these other tabs that I've had here…from our previous lesson, and here it is.…
This is my web app and it is a full CRUD application,…it allows us to take a record that's already here…let's say Zed Motor,…I can come in and edit it…if I wanted to change Zed Motor to...…Zed...…Pancake Company,…not that pancakes are more important than motors,…but you can see right here it immediately updated it.…
So if we now wanted to create our own record,…I'll put in a fake ID of..…888 for the customer ID…and I'll put Reynald,…800 Main Street,…that's such a common name for fake addresses…but I actually did live on a main street once,…so they do exist,…and I'll just put LA, California…and let's save.…
So now if you'll notice, you don't see it here…
- What is NetBeans?
- Creating templates
- Importing and exporting projects
- Debugging code
- Creating a project
- Creating a GridPane layout
- Creating the UI
- Deploying and executing an app
- Organizing the environment
Skill Level Beginner
1. Intro to NetBeans
2. Templates, Projects, and Debugging
3. Managing Services
4. Desktop Development: JavaFX
5. Web Development - PrimeFaces
6. Working with Clean Code
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.