Go through the process of creating the web project.
- [Instructor] So the web application that we're going…to be building will look like this.…That is the end product of it.…It's a CRUD application that will allow us…to create, read, update, and delete records…from our sample database that we created earlier.…To get started let's move on over to NetBeans…and we're going to double check a couple of things.…Under the services tab let's go to expand the node…and make sure that GlassFish is started.…
Let's expand the node for GlassFish and under applications…I have IdeTourWeb that has been deployed.…Let' have a clean slate and just undeploy that.…You might have some others that are there also.…If so, feel free to undeploy that.…And now let's confirm that we are connected…to our sample database which it looks like we are here.…I can expand the node for the sample database…and expand APP and view our tables and if I…right click and view data…on customer tables we have the data that…we know we are going to be working with.…
So look's like we're good.…Now let's actually create the project.…
- What is NetBeans?
- Creating templates
- Importing and exporting projects
- Debugging code
- Creating a project
- Creating a GridPane layout
- Creating the UI
- Deploying and executing an app
- Organizing the environment
Skill Level Beginner
1. Intro to NetBeans
2. Templates, Projects, and Debugging
3. Managing Services
4. Desktop Development: JavaFX
5. Web Development - PrimeFaces
6. Working with Clean Code
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.