Join Alex Theedom for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenges, part of JSON Processing with Java EE.
- [Instructor] This course includes several videos called Challenges. Challenges are hands-on activities that give you a chance to practice what you have just learned. I'll introduce each Challenge by describing your main objectives for activity. If the Challenge involves sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a general estimate of the time needed to complete the Challenge. Once you've completed the Challenge, be sure to view the matching Solutions video. In each Solutions video, I will show you the step-by-step process that I used to solve the Challenge. If there's more than one way to go about completing the Challenge, I'll mention alternative strategies, as well.
Again, this is an opportunity for you to master what you've learned. I hope you have fun with them.
In this course, discover how to use the Java Enterprise Edition (EE) JSON-Processing API. With its two programming models, JSON-Processing is one of the simplest ways to generate, query, and parse JSON data, and you'll find that implementing it in your projects is quick and easy. Join Alex Theedom as he covers an array of topics, including how to use both the object model and the streaming model, how to traverse a JSON structure, and how to parse JSON data using the extensive builder APIs. When you wrap up this course, you'll be ready to develop with this essential and powerful API.
- Working with JSON and Java
- JSON-Processing API features
- The Java EE JSON object model
- Creating a model from a JSON string
- Building a JSON model
- Traversing the JSON model
- Outputting the JSON model to a data stream
- Parsing and writing JSON data