- Are you ready for the next challenge?…In this challenge, I've tried to include…several of the concepts we reviewed in this section.…We've been contacted by a friend who owns a pizza shop.…She wants an application that supports online ordering.…After talking to the owner,…we decide to create the following.…A pizza class that implements the comparable interface.…Again, this is for a pizza shop,…and this particular pizza shop offers two types of pizza…Regular and Sicilian.…The Regular is circular,…but the Sicilian is formed in the shape of a rectangle.…
We will have a super class for pizza…with two sub-classes, Regular and Sicilian.…The comparison will be used to sort the pizzas…based on size, small, medium, large, and extra large.…The pizza class needs to include…the size of the pizza,…the type of pizza, toppings,…we'll include an ArrayList of strings…to allow for multiple toppings,…and the cost of the pizza.…The main program will ask the user for the…customer name,…the type and size of the pizza they would like to order,…
- Getting started with parsing
- Reviewing data types
- Using decisions
- Creating user-defined methods
- Command-line debugging
- Exploring the Java API
- Creating and instantiating classes
- Working with interfaces
- Storing items with arrays
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: How can I make my debugger function like the author’s?
1. Command Level Programming
2. Basics Review
4. Java API
5. Simulations and Algorithm Analysis
6. Classes and Objects
7. More on Classes
8. Data Structures
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.