For this challenge, use the javafx.scene.shape api to add shapes to a scene. Use a for loop to add multiple shapes.
- [Voiceover] It's time for our next challenge.…In this challenge, I'd like you…to use the Javafx.scene.shape API.…From the API, choose at least two different shapes,…but feel free to add more.…It's okay to try some of the shapes…we've already talked about,…such as line and circle and rectangle,…but maybe try and find some that we haven't gone over yet.…Try adding an arc or maybe an ellipse.…In your program, use a loop…to add several different instances of the shapes.…I estimate that this challenge…will take approximately 10 minutes.…
When you're done, check back and take a look at my solution.…
- What is JavaFX?
- Creating a simple JavaFX program
- Drawing lines, shapes, and text
- Applying effects
- Adding and animating images and charts
- Customizing interfaces with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with JavaFX
2. Sample Applications
4. User Interface Components
6. Custom UIs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.