Create a bar chart for first quarter sales of new cars. Include two sales people with their corresponding sales for Jan, Feb, and March.
- [Voiceover] So, are you ready for your next challenge?…In this challenge, I'd like you to create a bar chart…for new car sales.…Add a title to the page that includes formatting,…add data for two sales people,…and include the first quarter's worth of data,…January, February and March.…You'll need to look at the Java API for charts…to see how to create bar charts.…I'm estimating that this activity…is gonna take you approximately 15 minutes.…It might take a few minutes to look up the syntax…or adding a bar chart.…
Alright, go ahead and give it a try.…Have fun, and when you're done,…check out my solution to see how I approach the problem.…
- What is JavaFX?
- Creating a simple JavaFX program
- Drawing lines, shapes, and text
- Applying effects
- Adding and animating images and charts
- Customizing interfaces with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started with JavaFX
2. Sample Applications
4. User Interface Components
6. Custom UIs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.