Learn to instantiate and display magic cubes.
- Based upon the work that we did in the previous videos,…creating an adjacency matrix, and creating magic…characteristics, it's relatively easy to create…a Magic Hyper Cube.…In particular, we'll quote just two methods,…prepare pair list, and prepare cell coordinates keyless,…when we call prepare, pair list, the first thing that we're…going to do is calculate the total number of cells then…we're going to iterate over this number of cells.…
We'll take whatever index we're working on at this…particular iteration of the loop,…and convert that index into a set of cell coordinates.…Then we'll use those cell coordinates,…to calculate the content of that particular cell.…Next, we'll take the cell coordinates and the cell contents…and join them together into a data structure,…which is called a coordinates contents pair.…We'll take this contents pair,…add it to our list, we'll also add it to our map.…
The other method that we called within the constructor,…was prepare cell coordinates key list,…in this case, we're iterating over all the…
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.