Learn how to design and implement an adjacency matrix (orthogonal basis).
- [Narrator] In this chapter I'm developing code…in the package com.charleskelly.magic.…If you prefer you can refer to com.yourname.…We haven't seen test suites before.…In all the other videos in this course,…we executed tests one at a time.…Within a test suite, you can list multiple tests,…then when you run the suite,…each of these tests will be executed.…
Also, note the packaging.…We have com.charleskelly.magic puzzles.…Within puzzles we have both cubes and sodoku.…Within this chapter I'll explain how to use magic cubes,…magic hyper cubes, and these include magic squares.…I won't explain how to use the sodoku code,…but I've included it so that you could…explore it in the future.…I've written a utility class, MathUtility,…and it does integer exponentiation.…
You can look at this at your convenience.…I mentioned it because I also wrote MathUtilityException.…We haven't seen this before,…but we have examined exception handling.…What we're doing here is we're extending Java's exception…and presenting it as MathUtilityException.…
- The IMQAV model
- Downloading software
- Installing and setting up a Java coding environment
- Mock tests
- Code coverage
- Using windows, views, and modes in IntelliJ IDEA
- Creating classes and attributes
- Creating constructors
- Casting variables
- Matching literals with regular expressions
- Regular expressions
- Design patterns
Skill Level Intermediate
Java: Database Integration with JDBCwith David Gassner2h 51m Intermediate
NumPy Data Science Essential Trainingwith Charles Kelly3h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Java
2. Test-Driven Development
3. IntelliJ IDEA
4. Object-Oriented Java
6. Regular Expressions (Regex)
8. Design Patterns
9. Applying Data Science
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.